Please note that obtaining long-term residency through the purchase of property does not give you the same rights as citizenship, and does not allow you to vote or hold public office in Dubai.
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a valid passport
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself and your dependents while living in Dubai
- Undergo a medical examination
- Provide proof of your employment or business activities in Dubai
- Submit an application for long-term residency
- If approved, pay the required fees and receive your residence visa